& blog!
Live Glastonbury Festival Webcam - updated every 30 minutes.  BBCLive Glastonbury Festival Webcam - updated every 30 minutes.  BBCLive Glastonbury Festival Webcam - updated every 30 minutes.  BBC
All images from the BBC's Glastonbury Webcam
Visit BBC Glastonbury for videos and photos of Glastonbury performances BBC Facebook , igoogle and myspace embeds

Monday 30 June 2008

sorry the photos were a bit late :-)

My bloody phone and the 3 Network made it impossible to send live pics!

I've posted them all now - see below!, and backdated them to as close to the times they were taken as possible.

We had a great weekend I hope you enjoy my photos, sorry to all the people watching my blog over the weekend, its a bummer they couldnt be sent live!!!

Leave me comments, and enjoy the rest of the summer!!

Latitude Festival next for me :-)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Jake,
Thank you for sharing your pics!
Couldn't make it this year :-(
so your blog is about the closest I could get...

I particularly like the "apple painting" photo - such concentration!

Until next time!

Howerd 8^)